Shop ALL products
Free Shipping on retail orders over $100, use code FREESHIPPING100
(Excludes AK, HI, and Wholesale)
This tool is incredibly handy for scraping loose flour and bits of dough from your work surface. It's also great for dividing, portioning, scooping, and transferring hunks of dough from one place to another as your work.
And that's not all! Here are a few more tasks that a bench scraper is good for:
- Cutting butter into flour for making biscuits, scones, or pie dough
- Getting under a round of pie dough to lift it off the counter on across the pan
- Cutting a pan of brownies or bars into perfect squares
- Neatly cutting lasagna, a casserole, or frittata
- Smoothing the frosting on a cake
- Smashing garlic
- Transferring diced veggies from the cutting board into a bowl or pan
- Scraping burnt-on gunk off a sheet pan
This beautiful and useful wood-handled Bench Scraper/Dough Cutter is made of stainless steel, and the wooden handle was laser-engraved by Sara Page, who just happens to be Janie's Mill owner Harold Wilken's niece!
If you don't have a bench scraper, you need it!
Great to Use In:
This is exactly what I was looking for.
Certifications You Can Trust
We are proud to have these three 3rd-party certification seals on every single product that comes out of Janie’s Mill. They show you that an independent organization has determined that our products comply with specific requirements for safety, quality, and provenance. You can then enjoy Janie’s Mill products in full confidence that they are organic, kosher, wholesome, and delicious!